What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I've always been a fan of the series and since you needed more submissions I figured I'd send you some Gravchute love :). I'm currently finishing my Elysians for the upcoming No Retreat III tournament in Gibraltar, hosted by the SN Battlereports crew, and here are some of the armored elements of the 101st Light Drop Regiment. The army is themed around a light infantry force with lots of veterans - I think I'm fielding around 50 of them and a couple of flyers as well. Their regimental motto goes something like "Fly with the best and die like the rest!". 


It's not the most competitive army in the universe but at least they'll drop down in a chaotic fashion, shoot some special weapons, and die screaming "Get sum!". If you're interested in following the progress of the army and other game related stuff feel free to check out my personal blog at https://scattereddice.wordpress.com/ or on youtube under the channel name 'Scattered Dice' where most stuff end up sooner or later.

Cheers!
Fredrik








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...